We’ve scheduled the Fall Barn Sale and I couldn’t be more excited. Fall is my favorite season and the Barn looks just beautiful full of harvest crafts, spooky decorations, and snugly handmades.
There will be apple cider, cookies, and an activity for everyone to try. Come see us:
- Thursday September 20, 5-8 pm
- Friday September 21, 10 am- 3 pm
- Saturday September 22, 10 am- 3 pm
A call for vendors!
We’re looking to work with people in the Cuyahoga Falls and Greater Akron area. Items should use re-purposed materials or be handmade with the Earth in mind. We try to have a variety of items-so please be familiar with the Products listed on the website before you apply.
We are very interested in having the following in the Barn:
- Simple children toys- wood, knit or crocheted, re-purposed fabrics, make believe props
- Garden and outdoor decorations (everyday and seasonal)
- Pottery-no need to have a huge inventory…just a few simple pieces would do
- Knit or crocheted hats, gloves, cowls, neck warmers, etc. (adult and children)
- Unique home decor items
- Fun seasonal decorations (Fall, School spirit, Halloween, Thanksgiving)
To apply send the following information to PortageTrailBarn@gmail.com
- Name, Address, Email, Phone number
- Business name and contacts, if any (Etsy shops, other locations where you sell items, websites, blogs)
- Photographs of your items- 3-4, please make these nicely composed photographs of things you currently have or examples of things you’ve done in the past. If selected to sell at the Fall Barn Sale the photo will be used on Facebook and on the website to advertise. ***Even if you have been a vendor in the past and think/know I have a photo of your stuff***
- Please answer the questions- Why would you like to sell at Portage Trail Barn? What attracts you to the items you are making?